How to do not show (hide) all canceled meetings in Outlook?
As you know, if you received a meeting cancellation email in Microsoft Outlook, the text of “Canceled” is automatically added before this meeting’s subject in Calendar. See screen shot below. Most of time, you may not want to show the canceled meetings in your Calendar at all. In this article, I will guide you to do not show or hide all canceled meetings from Calendar in Outlook automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To hide or don’t show canceled meetings in your Calendar in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the Calendar that you want to hide canceled meetings from.
Step 2: Click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, please click the View > Current View > Customize Current View.
Step 3: In the popping up dialog box, please click the Filter button. See screen shot:
Step 4: Then the Filter dialog box comes out. Please go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click the Field > All Appointment fields > Subject;
(2) Click the Conditior box (or Condition box), and select the doesn’t contain from the drop down list;
(3) Enter the text of “Canceled:” in the Value box;
(4) Click the Add to List button. See screen shot below:
Step 5: Click the both OK buttons in two dialog boxes.
Then you will get back to the opening calendar, and you will see all canceled meetings are hidden immediately. What’s more, if meetings in this calendar are canceled in future, they will disappear from this calendar too.
To show hidden canceled meetings, please visit How to remove or clear filter applied from Inbox/Calendar in Outlook?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.