How to auto remove meeting responses/acceptances in Outlook?
If you need to remove all meeting responses from a specified mail folder in Microsoft Outlook, how do you deal with it? Of course you can remove them one by one, but it hears quite onerous. Here I will introduce a tricky way to automatically remove all meeting responses with a rule in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Here we will guide you to create a rule and then remove all meeting responses from a specified mail folder automatically in Microsoft Outlook. You can do it as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Mail view, and open the mail folder that you will remove all meeting responses automatically from.
Step 2: Click the Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts on the Home tab.
Note: If you are using Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Rules & Alerts.
Step 3: In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the New Rule button on the E-mail Rules tab.
Step 4: In the new Rules Wizard dialog box, click to highlight the Apply rule on messages I receive (or Check messages when they arrive in Outlook 2007), and then click the Next button. See screen shot below:
Step 5: In the second Rules Wizard dialog box, please check the option of use the form name form, and then click the text of form name. See screen shot:
Step 6: In the popping up Choose forms dialog box, see screen shot below:
(1) Click the Personal Forms box, and select the Application Forms from the drop down list;
(2) Click to highlight the form name of Accept Meeting Response in the form name list;
(3) Click the Add button.
(4) Repeat the above (2) and (3) operations to add the form of Decline Meeting Response and the form of Tentative Meeting Response into the Selected Forms box.
(5) Click the Close button to exit this dialog box.
Note: If you need to only remove one kind of meeting responses, such as the meeting acceptance, please add only the Accept Meeting Response into the Selected Forms.
Step 7: After clicking the Next button in the second Rules Wizard dialog box, you will get into the third one. Please check the option of delete it and then click the Next button in the third dialog box.
Note: Apart from deleting these meeting responses, you can move meeting responses to a specified folder. If so, please check the option of move it to the specified folder, and then specify a folder with clicking the text of specified in the Step 7.
Step 8: Click the Next button in the fourth Rules Wizard dialog box, and then in the last Rules Wizard dialog box you need to:
(1) Enter a name for this rule in the Step 1: Specify a name for this rule box;
(2) Check the option of Rule this rule now on messages already in “your folder name”;
(3) Click the Finish button.
Step 9: Click the OK button to close the Rules and Alerts dialog box.
After running this custom rule in the opened mail folder, all meeting responses including accepted meeting responses, declined meeting responses, and tentative meeting responses are deleted in a minute.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.