How to remove or delete created custom form in Outlook?
As Outlook users, you may have created custom forms in Outlook for some purpose. After creating custom forms, do you know how to delete them? That might be a trouble for many Outlook users. In this tutorial, we will provide you with the method of removing self-created custom form in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can remove self-created custom form as follows.
1. Please click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Advanced in the left bar, then go to the Developers section, click the Custom Forms button. See screenshot:
4. In the Forms Manager dialog box, you need to:
1). Click the Set button to select the location where the custom form is published. In this case I select the Personal Forms.
2). Then select the custom form you want to remove in the right box;
3). Click the Delete button.
4). After clicking the Delete button, there will be a dialog box popping up as below screenshot shows, please click the Yes button.
5. Click the Close button to close the Form Manager dialog box.
6. Then click the OK buttons in the following dialog boxes to finish the deleting.
You can see the created custom form is deleted form the Choose Form dialog box. See screenshot:
If you are using Outlook 2007, you can remove self-created custom form as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog box, go to the Other tab, then click the Advanced Options button in the General section. See screenshot:
3. In the Advanced Options dialog box, click the Custom Forms button.
4. Now the Options dialog box pops up, please follow the above steps to finish the deleting.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.