How to view calendar and inbox at the same time in Outlook?
For some Outlook users, the inbox and the Calendar are frequently used in their daily work. So they want to open the calendar folder and the inbox folder side by side in order to view them at the same time. The following tutorial will show you a little trick for achieving this.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Get into the inbox that you want it to be displayed.
2. Right click the Calendar in the Navigation Pane, click Open in New Window. See screenshot:
3. Then the calendar will be launched as a new window. Please adjust this two windows until they are displaying side by side in your screen.
4. If you want the Calendar and Inbox window display side by side every time you launch the Outlook, please click File > Exit to exit the Outlook every time instead of clicking the Close button.
Next time when you open the Outlook application, the Calendar folder and the Inbox folder are displaying side by side as the last status you closed.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.