How to send meeting update to one (new) attendee only in Outlook?
Let’s say you have sent a meeting invitation via Outlook to many people, and you have been making the meeting schedule and recording the planning process in the meeting. Now you need to send the panning process to your manager only, how could you do? Actually, Microsoft Outlook allows users to send meeting updates to one or new attendee only.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To send meeting updates to only one attendee in Microsoft Outlook, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the meeting that you will send meeting update to one attendee only, and update your meeting as well.
Step 2: In the Meeting window, click the To button.
Step 3: In the coming Select Attendees and Resources dialog box, find out and select the attendee that you will send update to, click the Required -> button, then click the OK button.
Note: If you can remember the attendee’s email address clearly, please skip the Step 2 and Step 3, and just enter the attendee’s email address into the To field directly.
Step 4: Now you get back to the Meeting window, click the Send Update button.
Step 5: In the popping up Send Update to Attendees dialog box, check the option of Send updates only to added or deleted attendees, and click the OK button.
Note: Even if the new added attendee is included in the primary attendees that you sent to meeting invitation for the first time, the duplicate attendees will be removed automatically after sending the meeting update.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.