How to change the order of email accounts in Outlook?
By default, Outlook sorts all email accounts with A to Z in the Navigation Pane except the default email account locates on the top of all accounts. If you want to change the order of email accounts in Outlook Navigation Pane, the dragging method is the priority for you. In this article, we will show you how to change the order of email accounts in Outlook with dragging method in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows to change the order of email accounts in Outlook.
1. For easily dragging the email accounts to the accurate place, please collapse all email accounts to make the Navigation Pane clean. See screenshot:
2. Click on an email account which you want to change its order in the Navigation Pane, then drag it to the place you like. In this case, I drag the “” account to the top of all accounts. See screenshot:
3. Then you can see the accounts order have been changes as follow screenshot shows.
Keep dragging the accounts one by one until they are locating on the accurate place you like.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.