How to save forwarded messages in Outlook?
By default, the forwarded messages are saved in the Sent Items folder automatically when you forward the emails in Outlook. If you can’t see the forwarded message in the Sent Items folder after sending, obviously the save forwarded messages function is not enabled. So you need to manually enable the save forwarded messages function in order to auto save the forwarded messages after sending. Please browse the following tutorial for more details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as follows to save the forwarded messages.
1. Please click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in the left pane, then check the Save forwarded messages box in the Save messages section. And finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
In you are using Outlook 2007, please do as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, please click the E-mail Options button under Preferences tab.
3. Then click the Advanced E-mail Options button in the E-mail Options dialog box. See screenshot:
4. When the Advanced E-mail Options dialog box pops up, please check the Save forwarded messages box in the Save messages section, then click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Then click all OK buttons in the following dialog boxes to finish the setting.
From now on, all your forwarded messages are saved in the Sent Items folder automatically.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.