How to pin a contact card in Taskbar in Outlook?
Have you even thought of keeping the contact card of sender opening but closing the email message, after you reading the message in Outlook? In Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can pin a contact card into the Taskbar easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To pin a contact car into Taskbar in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Mail view, and select an email and show it in the Reading Pane, or open it.
Step 2: Right click the contact picture or picture placeholder, and then select the Open Contact Card (or Contact Card in Outlook 2010).
(1) In Outlook 2013, you can also open the contact card with double clicking.
(2) You can also open a contact card with double clicking an email address of sender or message recipients.
Step 3: In the coming contact card, click the Pin button at the top-right corner.
Note: In Outlook 2010, you can skip the second step, and right click the contact picture/email addresses of sender or recipients, then click the Pin button directly.
Then the contact card is pinning in the Taskbar until you close the Microsoft Outlook program.
Note: In Outlook 2013, only if a contact card is opening, you can pin the opened contact card. For example, when you search contact in the To-Do Bar, double click a search result, and then pin this contact card.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.