How to show Calendar in two-week view in Outlook?
Normally, when we display a calendar in week view in Outlook, it only shows one week of this calendar. To view last/next week in this calendar, Outlook users have to click the Back / Forward button at the top of this calendar. See screen shot:
Actually, we can show only two adjacent weeks in a calendar easily in Outlook. See screen shot below:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
It’s quite easy to show two adjacent weeks in the month view of calendar in Outlook. And you can do as following:
First of all, shift to the calendar view, and get into the calendar folder which you want to show in two-week view.
Make sure the calendar is in the Calendar view. If not, change to the Calendar view with clicking the Change View > Calendar on the View tab (or click the View > Current View > Day/Week/Month in Outlook 2007).
Secondly, go to the Date Navigator at the top of Navigation Pane, and select adjacent two weeks, see screen shot below:
If your calendar is showing in Day/Work Week/Week/Month view, after selecting two adjacent weeks in the Date Navigator, it will show the selected two weeks only in the month view of current calendar. See screen shot above.
If your calendar is showing in Schedule View, after selecting two adjacent weeks in the Date Navigator, it will show selected two weeks in Schedule view.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.