How to add print button to Outlook ribbon?
For printing Outlook items, if you don’t know how to use the print shortcut key, you need to click File > Print every time while printing. In this article, we will show you how to add the Print button to Outlook ribbon. When you need to print Outlook items, you just need to click the Print button in the ribbon, then the Print dialog box will pop up.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as follows to add the Print button to the ribbon.
1. Right click on the Quick Access Toolbar, then click Customize Quick Access Toolbar in the right-clicking menu.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, you need to:
1). Make sure that you are in the Quick Access Toolbar section;
2). Choose Popular Commands in the Choose commands from drop-down list;
3). Scroll down to select Print in the commands list box;
4). Click the Add button;
5). Click the OK button to close the Outlook Options dialog box. See screenshot:
Then you can see the Print button displays on the Quick Access Toolbar in Outlook ribbon. You can just click the Print button to enable the print function.
If you are using Outlook 2007, you can do as follows to add the print button to the ribbon.
By default, the Print button displays on the Outlook ribbon. If you can’t see the Print button, please do as follows.
1. Click the Toolbar Options button Add or Remove Buttons > Standard, then check Print., and the Print button has been added to the ribbon. See screenshots:
Note: If you click this Print button, your selected item will be printed directly.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.