How to add print button to Outlook ribbon?
For printing Outlook items, if you don’t know how to use the print shortcut key, you need to click File > Print every time while printing. In this article, we will show you how to add the Print button to Outlook ribbon. When you need to print Outlook items, you just need to click the Print button in the ribbon, then the Print dialog box will pop up.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as follows to add the Print button to the ribbon.
1. Right click on the Quick Access Toolbar, then click Customize Quick Access Toolbar in the right-clicking menu.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, you need to:
1). Make sure that you are in the Quick Access Toolbar section;
2). Choose Popular Commands in the Choose commands from drop-down list;
3). Scroll down to select Print in the commands list box;
4). Click the Add button;
5). Click the OK button to close the Outlook Options dialog box. See screenshot:
Then you can see the Print button displays on the Quick Access Toolbar in Outlook ribbon. You can just click the Print button to enable the print function.
If you are using Outlook 2007, you can do as follows to add the print button to the ribbon.
By default, the Print button displays on the Outlook ribbon. If you can’t see the Print button, please do as follows.
1. Click the Toolbar Options button Add or Remove Buttons > Standard, then check Print., and the Print button has been added to the ribbon. See screenshots:
Note: If you click this Print button, your selected item will be printed directly.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.