How to forward meeting invite in Outlook?
When you receiving a meeting invite and find that some meeting attendees are forgotten by the meeting organizer, then you can send on behalf of the organizer by forwarding this meeting invite to the forgotten attendees. Or sometimes you just want to forward the meeting which has already existed on your Outlook calendar. How to forward the meeting invite based on the above two situations? In this tutorial, we will show you how to forward meeting invite in Outlook in details.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
For forwarding meeting invite that is already existing on your calendar, please do as follows.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in Navigation Pane.
2. Open the calendar which has the meeting invite you want to forward.
Forward recurring meeting
If that’s a recurrence meeting you want to forward, please do as follows.
1). Click to select the recurrence meeting to enable the Meeting Series tab.
2). Then click Forward > Forward Occurrence or Forward Series under Meeting Series tab. See screenshot:
1. If you want to only forward the current selected meeting, please check the Forward Occurrence;
2. And if you want to forward the whole series, please check the Forward Series.
Forward non-recurring meeting
1). Click to select the meeting to enable the Meeting tab.
2). Then click the Forward button in the Actions group under Meeting tab. See screenshot:
3. Then a Meeting window is opened. Please enter the attendees email address in the To filed and send it.
For forwarding meeting invite that is in your email, please do as follows.
1. Shift to the Mail view, and double click to open the meeting request email.
2. In the opened meeting window, please click Respond > Forward under Recurring Meeting or Meeting tab. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, just click the Forward button under Recurring Meeting or Meeting tab.
3. In the FW meeting window, enter the attendees’ email address in the To filed, then click the Send button to send it.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.