How to export voting results from Outlook to Excel?
You may have sent a voting email to others with Microsoft Outlook, and received many voting results. How to statics the voting results easily? Maybe it will be easier with exporting the voting results to Excel workbook before statics. In this article, I will show you how to export voting results from Microsoft Outlook to Excel easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To export voting results from Microsoft Outlook to Excel, you can do as following:
Step 1: Find out and open the original voting email you sent.
Step 2: In the opening voting email, click the Tracking button on the Message tab.
Step 3: Now you will view all voting responses to this voting email. Select all voting results with selecting anyone voting result, and then pressing the Ctrl + A at the same time.
Note: You can also select all voting results with holding the Shift key and selecting the first voting result and the last one.
Step 4: Create a blank workbook in Microsoft Excel, paste the voting results into the workbook, and then save it.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.