How to remove all birthday reminders in Outlook?
For a long time, there may be a lot of birthday appointments with reminders in your Calendar folder in Outlook. The birthday reminders may pop up from time to time, and make you annoyed. In this article, I will introduce a way to remove all birthday reminders from a certain Calendar folder in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
With Kutools for Outlook's Remove Birthday Reminders feature, you can easily remove all birthday reminders from your Microsoft Outlook with only one click. Kutools for Outlook also provides the Restore Birthday Reminders feature to quickly restore all deleted birthday reminders with one click.
To remove all birthday reminders from a certain Calendar folder in Microsoft Outlook, you can do as following steps:
Step 1: Open the Calendar folder you will remove all birthday reminders from, and then change its view with clicking the Change View > List on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you need to click the View > Current View > All Appointments.
Step 2: Click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, click the View > Current View > Customize Current View.
Step 3: In the popping up dialog box, click the Filter button.
Step 3: In the Filter dialog box, type the Birthday in the Search for the word(s) box under Appointments and Meetings tab, keep subject field only selected in the In box, and click the OK button.
Step 4: Now you get back to the first dialog box, go on to click the Group By button.
Step 5: In the Group By dialog box, click the Group items by box, specify the Reminder from the drop down list, and click the OK button.
Step 6: Click the OK button to close the first dialog box.
At present, only birthday appointments display in the Calendar folder, and all birthday appointments are grouped into Reminder: Yes group and Reminder: No group.
Note: If there is no Reminder: No group in this Calendar folder, just open one birthday appointment and remove its reminder.
Step 7: Click to select the group name of Reminder: Yes, then drag it and move to the Reminder: No group.
Up to now, all birthday reminders are removed from the specified Calendar folder in Outlook at once.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.