How to add Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter and Skype buttons to Outlook signature?
You can create a signature includes the Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Skype icons with linking your social media sites. When the recipients receiving your email and click on the button you added, it will get into your personal media sites easily. So they can quickly get the information you released in your personal social website. This article will guide you how to add Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Skype buttons to Outlook signature in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please do as follows to add the social media sites’ buttons to Outlook signature.
1. You need download the below icons and save them to a specified folder in your computer.
2. Create a new email message. In the Message window, click Signature > Signatures in the Include group under Message tab. See screenshot:
3. In the Signature and Stationery dialog box, if you want to add the icons to a new signature, you need to create a new signature first.
1). Under E-mail Signature tab, click the New button. In the New Signature dialog box type a name in the Type a name for this signature box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. If you just want to add the icons to the signature you have already created, please select the signature name in the Select signature to edit box.
5. In the Edit signature box, put the cursor on the place where you want the icons locate in, then click the Picture button. See screenshot:
6. In the Insert Picture dialog box, find and open the folder which you have saved the icons in. You can select them all at once with pressing Ctrl + A keys on the keyboard, and then click the Insert button.
Note: If you don’t want to insert them all, just pick the icon you need, and then click the Insert button.
7. Then you can see the icons are inserted to the signature body. You can adjust them until they meet your requirement.
8. Go to your social web site page such as the Facebook main page, copy the URL.
9. Go back to the Outlook Signature and Stationery dialog box, click the Facebook icon, then click the Hyperlink button. See screenshot:
Note: The icon and the URL should be consistent.
10. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, paste the URL you copied to the Address box. And then click the OK button.
11. Then the link is successfully added to the Facebook icon.
For the left icons, you need to repeat the above steps from 8 to 10 to add the links.
12. After finishing, click the OK button in the Signature and Stationery dialog box.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.