How to add signature to meeting request/invites in Outlook?
By default, the signature won’t be added to a created meeting request automatically. Actually it is quite easy to manually add the signature to meeting request in Outlook. This article will show you how to add signature to meeting request in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows for adding signature to meeting request in Outlook.
1. In the new created meeting request, please click Insert > Signature, then select a signature you need in the drop-down list.
Then the selected signature is added to the body of current meeting request.
2. Finish composing the meeting, then send it.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.