How to add signature to replies or forwarded message in Outlook?
After creating a new signature, it will be automatically specified as the default signature for all new messages under your specific email account. For the reply or forwarded emails in Outlook, you need to manually select signature for them. Actually, you can also specify the signature as the default one for the reply emails or all emails in Outlook. Please browse the below tutorial for adding signature to replies or forwarded emails automatically in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For adding signature to replies or forwarded emails in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Create a new email message, then click Signature > Signature in the Include group under Message tab. See screenshot:
2. In the Signature and Stationary dialog box, under E-mail Signature tab, select a signature you have created in the Replies/forwards drop-down list under Choose default signature section, and then click the OK button.
1. You can see there is an email account displays on the E-mail account box, after clicking the OK button, all settings will be activated under this email account;
2. If there are multiple email accounts in your Outlook, you need to specify default signature to all the email accounts one by one with the above method if you need;
4. You can also change the signature for all new messages under a certain account by selecting a new signature in the New messages drop-down list.
After that, when you reply or forward email message, the signature you have specified will be added automatically to the email body.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.