How to add signature to replies or forwarded message in Outlook?
After creating a new signature, it will be automatically specified as the default signature for all new messages under your specific email account. For the reply or forwarded emails in Outlook, you need to manually select signature for them. Actually, you can also specify the signature as the default one for the reply emails or all emails in Outlook. Please browse the below tutorial for adding signature to replies or forwarded emails automatically in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For adding signature to replies or forwarded emails in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Create a new email message, then click Signature > Signature in the Include group under Message tab. See screenshot:
2. In the Signature and Stationary dialog box, under E-mail Signature tab, select a signature you have created in the Replies/forwards drop-down list under Choose default signature section, and then click the OK button.
1. You can see there is an email account displays on the E-mail account box, after clicking the OK button, all settings will be activated under this email account;
2. If there are multiple email accounts in your Outlook, you need to specify default signature to all the email accounts one by one with the above method if you need;
4. You can also change the signature for all new messages under a certain account by selecting a new signature in the New messages drop-down list.
After that, when you reply or forward email message, the signature you have specified will be added automatically to the email body.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoHi, I did do the above, but it only gives me the text of my signature and not the images. What can I do?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHi,
I want the signature for all emails i write (reply, forward, new) but i do not want signatures on auto forward emails. How do i achieve this ?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years ago[b]Thank you[/b]for your information it was very helpful
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoWhen I am forwarding an email , the Attach File, Attach Item and Signature section is not visible at the top of the Outlook screen. I cannot see where to find it in Outlook 2013 and it is very frustrating.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.