How to add signature to ribbon in Outlook?
Adding signature to Outlook ribbon helps you easily select signatures no matter which tab you are locating in while composing email messages. In this article, we will show you how to add signature to ribbon in Outlook with details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For adding signature to ribbon in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Create a new email message, right click the Quick Access Toolbar, and then click Customize Quick Access Toolbar in the right-clicking menu.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, you need to:
1). Select All Commands in the Choose commands from drop-down list;
2). Scroll down to select Signature in the commands list;
3). Click the Add button;
4). Click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Then the signature button is added in Outlook ribbon of the Message Window.
Note: you can also right click on the Signature button under Message tab in the new Message window, then select Add to Quick Access Toolbar from the right-clicking menu to add the signature to the ribbon.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.