How to group contacts by company in Outlook?
For example, you are going to send Christmas emails to one of your client company via Microsoft Outlook. Of course you can send the Christmas email to all employees of this company one by one. Actually, we can group contacts by company, then pick up this company group, and send emails to all employees in Outlook with easy.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To group all contacts in a contact folder by company in Microsoft Outlook, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the People view (or Contacts view), and open the contact folder where you want to group contacts by company.
Step 2: Change the contact folder’s view with clicking the Change View > List (or Phone, By Category, By Location) on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the View > Current View > Phone List.
Step 3: Click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you need to click the View > Current View > Customize Current View.
Step 4: Now in the popping up dialog box, click the Group By button.
Step 5: In the Group by dialog box, click the Group items by box, select the Company from the drop down list, and click the OK button.
Step 6: Click the OK button to close the Advanced View Settings dialog box.
Up to now, all contacts in the opening Contact folder have been grouped by company already.
And then just click to select the company group, you can send emails to all its employees with clicking the Email button on the Home tab (or Actions > Create > New Message to Contact in Outlook 2007).
Click to view the article How to send an email to all contacts in category in Outlook?
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.