How to calculate number of days between two calendar dates in Outlook?
Outlook has a powerful feature of calculating number of days between two calendar dates. Using this feature, you don’t need to calculate the days by yourself when schedule a meeting or an appointment. For example, if you want to arrange a meeting in 12 days after tomorrow, you can quickly get the date with this Outlook feature if you don’t know what this exact date is. This tutorial will show you the details of calculating number of days in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can do as follow to calculate number of days between two calendar dates in Outlook.
1. Create an appointment or a meeting as you need.
2. In the Appointment or Meeting window, you need do the operation:
1). Remove the date in the End time box;
2). In the Start time box, enter a smart time function “12 days after tomorrow”, and then press the Enter key on the keyboard. See screenshot:
3. Then the Start time and End time boxes will be filled with the specific dates immediately based on the smart time function you entered in above method.
1. The date you created this calendar item was Wed 11/5/2014, and the date “12 days after tomorrow” is “Tue 11/8/2014”.
2. You can use different smart date functions for your own needs such as “4th Thursday in June”, “two weeks after Christmas” and so on.
4. Finish composing this appointment or meeting, and then save or send it.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.