How to calculate number of days between two calendar dates in Outlook?
Outlook has a powerful feature of calculating number of days between two calendar dates. Using this feature, you don’t need to calculate the days by yourself when schedule a meeting or an appointment. For example, if you want to arrange a meeting in 12 days after tomorrow, you can quickly get the date with this Outlook feature if you don’t know what this exact date is. This tutorial will show you the details of calculating number of days in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can do as follow to calculate number of days between two calendar dates in Outlook.
1. Create an appointment or a meeting as you need.
2. In the Appointment or Meeting window, you need do the operation:
1). Remove the date in the End time box;
2). In the Start time box, enter a smart time function “12 days after tomorrow”, and then press the Enter key on the keyboard. See screenshot:
3. Then the Start time and End time boxes will be filled with the specific dates immediately based on the smart time function you entered in above method.
1. The date you created this calendar item was Wed 11/5/2014, and the date “12 days after tomorrow” is “Tue 11/8/2014”.
2. You can use different smart date functions for your own needs such as “4th Thursday in June”, “two weeks after Christmas” and so on.
4. Finish composing this appointment or meeting, and then save or send it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.