How to use space bar as single key reading in Outlook?
For some emails, the contents are short, so that you can read directly in the Reading Pane without double clicking to open it. For many Outlook users, they tend to read emails in Outlook by scrolling the mouse. Actually, always using the mouse can cause uncomfortable for your hand. In this tutorial, we will show you how to use the space bar to read your emails without using the mouse.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can use space bar to read emails as follows.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left bar, then click the Reading Pane button in the Outlook panes section. See screenshot:
3. In the Reading Pane dialog box, check the Single key reading using space bar box, and click the OK button.
4. Click the OK button in the Outlook Options dialog box.
From now on, you can press the space bar to move down to select emails for reading in the Reading Pane.
If you are using Outlook 2007, please do as follows.
1. Click Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, go to the Other tab, then click the Reading Pane button in Outlook Panes section.
3. In the Reading Pane dialog box, check the Single key reading using space bar box, and then click the OK button.
4. Click the OK button in the Options dialog box.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.