How to remove myself from reply all in Outlook?
If there are multiple email accounts in your Outlook, it will cause some problems when you reply all to a received email. For example, you receiving an email through one account, but all your Outlook email account addresses displaying as recipients in this email, after clicking the Reply All button, all email account addresses are included in the To, Cc or Bcc box. But actually, you don’t want other email accounts of yourself receive this reply email. But how to remove myself from reply all? This article will recommend you methods to achieve it.
You can add your email account addresses within your Outlook into the following VBA code to prevent sending emails to yourself. Please do as follows.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, double click the Project1 > Microsoft Outlook Objects > ThisOutlookSession, and then copy and paste below VBA code into the Code window. See screenshot:
VBA code: remove myself from all sending emails in Outlook
Private Sub RemoveRecipientsWhenItemSend(Item As Outlook.MailItem) Dim RemoveAddrList As VBA.Collection Dim Recipients As Outlook.Recipients Dim aRecipient As Outlook.Recipient Dim i Dim j Set RemoveAddrList = New VBA.Collection ' add addresses here RemoveAddrList.Add "email@example.com" RemoveAddrList.Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" Set Recipients = Item.Recipients For i = Recipients.Count To 1 Step - 1 Set aRecipient = Recipients.Item(i) For j = 1 To RemoveAddrList.Count If LCase$(aRecipient.Address) = LCase$(RemoveAddrList(j)) Then Recipients.Remove i Exit For End If Next Next End Sub Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean) On Error Resume Next RemoveRecipientsWhenItemSend Item End Sub
3. Click the Save button and close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
From now on, when you sending emails, the specified email addresses of your Outlook accounts will be removed automatically from the To, Cc or Bcc box automatically.
As following screenshot shown, for removing myself from reply all in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. After clicking the Reply All button to create a reply email, please click Kutools > My Names. See screenshot:
Then all your names (email account addresses) are removed from the To, Cc or Bcc box immediately.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.