How to remove myself from distribution list in Outlook?
For example, you create a distribution list (contact group) and add your own email account addresses as members in Outlook. But now you want to remove these email account addresses from the distribution list, any idea? And what if removing your email account addresses from the distribution list in the To/Cc/Bcc fields when composing emails in Outlook?
- Remove myself from distribution list (contact group)
- Remove myself from distribution list (contact group) in the To/Cc/Bcc fields
This first section is going to talk about removing your own email account addresses from the specified distribution list or contact group in Outlook.
1. Shift to the contact folder, and double click to open the specified distribution list where you will remove your own email addresses. See screenshot:
2. Select all of your email addresses in the distribution list, and then click the Remove Member button. See screenshot:
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent members by clicking one by one.
3. Click the Save & Close button to close the distribution list.
Sometimes, you may add a distribution list or contact group as recipients when composing emails. But, the distribution list contains your email account addresses. In this situation, you can try Kutools for Outlook’s (Remove) My Names feature to remove your email account addresses from the distribution list.
1. In the To/Cc/Bcc field, click the Plus sign before the distribution list to expand it. And then click the OK button in the popping out Expand List dialog box. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.