How to automatically reply to specific sender (email address) in Outlook?
This article is talking about automatically replying all emails from a specific sender in Outlook.
- Automatically reply to specific sender with rule in Outlook
- Automatically reply all coming emails with an amazing tool
This method will walk you through creating a rule to automatically reply to a specific sender or email address in Outlook.
1. Create a new email, type subject and compose message as you need, and then click File > Save As.
2. In the opening Save As dialog box, type a name for the new email in the File name box, select the Outlook Template (*.oft) from the Save as type drop down list, and click the Save button. See screenshot:
3. Close the email without saving.
4. Click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts. See screenshot:
5. In the opening Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the New Rule button. See screenshot:
6. Now the Rules Wizard opens. Please select the Apply rule on messages I receive and click the Next button. See screenshot:
7. In the second Rules Wizard, please check the from people or public group option, and then click the text of people or public group. See screenshot:
8. In the opening Rule Address dialog box, please type the email address of specific sender into the From box, and click the OK button (See screenshot below). And then click the Next button in the Rules Wizards.
9. Now you get into the third Rules Wizard. Please check the reply using a specific template option, and then click the text of a specific template. See screenshot:
10. Now in the Select a Reply Template dialog box, please select the User Templates in File System from the Look in drop down list, select the message template you created in Step 2, and click the Open button. See screenshot:
11. Click the Next buttons twice to get into the last Rules Wizard. Please type a name for the new rule in the Step 1 box, check an option as you need in the Step 2 section, and click the Finish button. See screenshot:
12. Click the OK button in the Rules and Alerts dialog box.
So far you have created a rule for automatically replying all emails sent from the specified sender. And from now on, it will automatically reply to the specified sender when his/her emails arrival.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.