To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi Alejandra,
In the new Outlook versions, it’s impossible to spell check text with several languages at the same time. However, you can:
(1) Set a default spell check language (click to view how: https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/4435-outlook-set-default-spelling-language.html)
(2) Change the spell check language for selected text separately: Select the text, click Review > Language > Set Proofing Language, select a new language in the popping out dialog, and click OK.
How to automatically underline misspelled words or spelling errors in Outlook?
As we know, misspelling is awkward in an email. But how to prevent from spelling errors in emails? This article is talking about automatically marking all misspelled words with red underlines as we compose messages in Outlook.
You can configure Outlook options to automatically add underlines for all misspelled words or spelling errors when you composing emails.
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click the Mail in left bar, and then click the Spelling and Autocorrect button in the Compose messages section. See screenshot:
3. Now you get into the Editor Options dialog box. Please click the Proofing in the left bar, and check the Check spelling as you type option in the When correcting spelling in Outlook section. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > OK buttons to save the Outlook options.
From now on, red underlines will be added to misspelled words automatically when you type them in composing emails. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHola como puedo hacer para que me corrija en un mismo mail tanto en español como en inglés automáticamente, Outlook 2010 lo hacía, pero 2013 no, muchas gracias.