How to automatically underline misspelled words or spelling errors in Outlook?
As we know, misspelling is awkward in an email. But how to prevent from spelling errors in emails? This article is talking about automatically marking all misspelled words with red underlines as we compose messages in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can configure Outlook options to automatically add underlines for all misspelled words or spelling errors when you composing emails.
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click the Mail in left bar, and then click the Spelling and Autocorrect button in the Compose messages section. See screenshot:
3. Now you get into the Editor Options dialog box. Please click the Proofing in the left bar, and check the Check spelling as you type option in the When correcting spelling in Outlook section. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > OK buttons to save the Outlook options.
From now on, red underlines will be added to misspelled words automatically when you type them in composing emails. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.