How to copy or save all inline/embedded images from one email in Outlook?
Let’s say you received an email with multiple inline or embedded images in Outlook, and now you want to save them, any easy solutions? This article will introduce two trick ways to easily copy or save all inline images in bulk from an email to your hard dick folder easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Actually, you can copy or save one inline/embedded image from an email in Outlook to your hard disk with Outlook’s Save as Picture feature.
1. Go to the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the specified email with inline images, and then click the email to open it in the Reading Pane.
2. Right click the inline image you will save, and select Save as Picture from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
3. In the opening File Save dialog box, please open the destination folder you will save the inline image into, type a name for the inline image in the File name box, and click the Save button. See screenshot:
Up to now the specified inline image has been saved from the Outlook email to the destination folder.
It might be tedious and time-wasting to save multiple inline images with the Save as Picture feature. Is there any way to copy or save all inline/embedded images in bulk from one email in Outlook to hard disk? Yes, try below method:
1. Go to the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the specified email with inline images, and then select it in the mail list.
2. Please click File > Save As.
3. In the Save As dialog box, please do as follows (see screenshot below): (1) Open the destination folder you will save the inline images into; (2) Type a name as you need into the File name box; (3) Choose the HTML from the Save as type drop down list; (4) Click the Save button.
So far, you have saved all inline images in bulk in the specified email. See screenshot:
Note: All inline images are saved in the subfolder named as what you typed in Step 3 of destination folder.
4. Close the Message window.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 13 days agoHuge time saver - Thanx
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 17 days agoSuper hilfreich! Der html-Trick hat mich gerettet....
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 26 days agoThank you!!!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoAmazing when you find something new. Thanks guys.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoLike everyone else, thank you very much! The html trick is a glorious time saver!