How to copy list of attendees from one meeting to another in Outlook?
For example, you need to send a meeting invitation to the attendees of another meeting in Outlook, how could you copy the list of attendees from one meeting to another? Try below solutions:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For copying the list of all attendees from one meeting to another in Outlook, you can solve it easily by the Copy and Paste features easily.
1. Go to the Calendar view, double click to open the meeting you will copy attendees from.
2. Select all attendees in the To filed, right click and select Copy from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
Note: You can close this meeting as you need after copying the list of all attendees.
3. Double click to open the meeting you will paste the attendees to, click into the To filed, and then paste the attendees with pressing the Ctrl + V keys simultaneously.
4. Compose the meeting and send it.
Sometimes, it may require to copy the list of attendees who accepted your meeting invitation only in Outlook. In this situation, please copy the list of accepted attendees from one meeting with below method.
1. Go to the Calendar view, double click to open the meeting you will copy the accepted attendees from.
2. In the opening Meeting window, please click Meeting > Tracking > Copy Status to Clipboard. See screenshot:
Note: You can close this meeting after copying.
3. Create a new workbook, click at the Cell A1, and paste the attendees with pressing the Ctrl + V keys simultaneously.
4. Keep the pasted data selected, and click Data > Filter.
5. Click the arrow besides the column header of Response, only check the Accepted option in the drop down list, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Select the filtered out attendees in the Name column, and copy them by pressing the Ctrl + C keys simultaneously.
7. Return to the Calendar view of Outlook, open the meeting you will paste the accepted attendees to, and paste the accepted attendees with clicking into the To filed and pressing the Ctrl + V keys simultaneously.
8. Compose the meeting and send as you need.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.