How to assign auto signature to every email in Outlook?
Comparing to typing your contact information manually every time in outgoing emails in Outlook, you can assign auto signature to every email within a specified email account. And sometimes, you can even add auto signature to every new email within any email accounts in your Outlook. Below solutions will show you detailed steps:
- Assign auto signature for every email in one email account
- Assign auto signature for every new email in all email accounts
You can configure the signature settings to assign a signature to every new email or every responding email sent by a specified email account in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, create a new email with clicking Home > New Email.
2. In the new Message window, please click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Signature and Stationery dialog box, please (see screenshot):
(1) Select the specified email account you will assign the signature to every email from the E-mail account drop down list;
(2) Choose the specified signature you will assign to every new email from the New Messages drop down list;
(3) Choose the specified signature you will assign to every replied or forwarded email from the Replies/forwards drop down list;
Note: For assigning the signature to all new emails and responding emails within other email accounts, please repeat above (1)-(3).
(4) Click the OK button.
From now on, when you create a new email or reply/forward an email within the specified email account, the specified signature will be added into the email automatically.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Add date signature when creating new email option to automatically add a signature to all new emails no matter which email account they are created within in Outlook.
1. Click Kutools > Options to open the Options dialog box.
2. In the opening Options dialog box, please go to the New tab, and then (see screenshot):
(1) Check the Add date signature when creating new email. Option;
(2) Type or paste the signature content you will automatically add to every new email into below box;
(3) Click the OK button.
From now no, no matter which email account you create new emails within, the specified signature will be automatically inserted into the new emails.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.