How to copy emails as attachments in Outlook?
For example, you need to send some emails to other users via Outlook, and how could you copy these emails as attachments quickly? Actually, there are several solutions:
- Copy emails as attachments with Forward as Attachment feature
- Copy email as attachments with Outlook Item feature
- Copy original email as attachment when replying in Outlook
You can copy one or multiple emails as attachments of another email easily with the Forward as Attachment feature in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, open the mail folder containing emails you will copy as attachments, and then select them in the Mail list.
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails with clicking them one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails with clicking the first one and the last one.
2. Click Home > More > Forward as Attachment. See screenshot:
3. Now all selected emails are copied as attachments and added into a new email as below screenshot shown. Please compose the new email and send it.
When creating new emails, replying or forwarding emails in Outlook, you can copy other emails as attachments with the Outlook Item feature in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Click Insert > Outlook Item in the message window. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Insert Item dialog box, please:
(1) In the Look in box, please click to select the mail folder containing the emails you will copy as attachments;
(2) In the Items box, please select one or multiple emails you will copy as attachments;
(3) Click the OK button.
3. Now all selected emails are copied and added into the currently composing email. Please compose the email and send it.
Sometimes, you may need to automatically copy the original email as an attachment when replying this email in Outlook. You can configure the Outlook options to achieve it.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please (see screenshot below):
(1) Click Mail in the left bar;
(2) Go to the Replies and forwards section, and select Attach original message from the When replying to a message drop down list;
(3) Click the OK button. See screenshot:
From now on, when replying an email in Outlook, the original email will be copied as an attachments and added into the replying email automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.