How to create a search folder to find emails received in last 2 weeks (14 days) in Outlook?
As you know, Outlook provides some common search criteria such as Today, Yesterday, in the last/next 7 days, Last/This/Next Week, Last/This/Next Month to search emails in dynamic date range. But, sometimes you may need to collect emails in specific dynamic date range, for example in last 2 weeks (14 days). This article will show you how to create a search folder to find emails received in last 2 weeks or 14 days.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please follow below steps to create a search folder and collect all emails received in last 2 weeks or recent 14 days in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, select the email account you will create the search folder in, and click Folder > New Search Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the New Search Folder dialog box, click to highlight the Create a custom Search Folder option, and click the Choose button.
3. Now the Custom Search Folder dialog box opens. Type a name for the new search folder in the Name box, and click the Criteria button. See screenshot:
4. In the new opening Search Folder Criteria dialog box, go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click Field > Date/Time fields > Received;
(2) Select on or after from the Condition drop down list;
(3) Type 2 weeks ago or 14 days ago into the Value box;
(4) Click the Add to List button.
5. Click the OK buttons to close all dialog boxes.
And now it creates a search folder will all emails received in last 2 weeks (or recent 14 days) in Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.