PhNo : 7259551777
How to create a search folder to find emails received in last 2 weeks (14 days) in Outlook?
As you know, Outlook provides some common search criteria such as Today, Yesterday, in the last/next 7 days, Last/This/Next Week, Last/This/Next Month to search emails in dynamic date range. But, sometimes you may need to collect emails in specific dynamic date range, for example in last 2 weeks (14 days). This article will show you how to create a search folder to find emails received in last 2 weeks or 14 days.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Please follow below steps to create a search folder and collect all emails received in last 2 weeks or recent 14 days in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, select the email account you will create the search folder in, and click Folder > New Search Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the New Search Folder dialog box, click to highlight the Create a custom Search Folder option, and click the Choose button.
3. Now the Custom Search Folder dialog box opens. Type a name for the new search folder in the Name box, and click the Criteria button. See screenshot:
4. In the new opening Search Folder Criteria dialog box, go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click Field > Date/Time fields > Received;
(2) Select on or after from the Condition drop down list;
(3) Type 2 weeks ago or 14 days ago into the Value box;
(4) Click the Add to List button.
5. Click the OK buttons to close all dialog boxes.
And now it creates a search folder will all emails received in last 2 weeks (or recent 14 days) in Outlook.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!