How to get the file location of Outlook templates (.oft files)?
Let’s say you have created many Outlook templates before, and now you need to export them, how could you get it done? If you can get the file location of these Outlook templates, it will be quite easy to export. And this article is talking about tricks on getting Outlook templates’ file location.
- Method 1: Get the file location of Outlook templates (.oft files)
- Method 2: Get the file location of Outlook templates (.oft files)
If you can remember the folder path of templates folder, you can get the file location of Outlook templates quickly as follows:
Open the file explorer, copy and paste the folder path %AppData%\Microsoft\Templates into the Address box, and press the Enter key.
And now it opens the folder containing all kinds of office templates, including Outlook templates.
If you can’t remember the folder path of templates folder clearly, you can get the file location of Outlook templates with below steps:
1. In Outlook, select an email, and click File > Save As.
2. In the opening Save As dialog box, please select Outlook Template (*.oft) from the Save as type drop down list.
3. Now the template folder is opening in the Save As dialog box. Please select and copy the folder path in the Address box, and then close the Save As dialog box.
4. Open the file explorer, paste the copied folder path in the Address box, and press the Enter key.
And now it opens the template folder, and you will view all Outlook templates within it.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.