How to forward meeting as email without notifying meeting organizer in Outlook?
Generally speaking, it’s easy to forward a meeting invitation with clicking Meeting > Forward in Outlook. However, it will automatically send a notification to the meeting organizer by this way. Here, this article will introduce a way to forward a meeting as normal email, without notifying the meeting organizer in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to forward a meeting invitation as a normal email without sending forward notification to the meeting organizer in Outlook.
1. In the Calendar view, select the meeting you will forward as email, drag and drop it to the Mail icon at the bottom of Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
2. Now the meeting invitation is copied to a new email as below screenshot shown. Please add recipients, compose the email, and send it.
So far, the selected meeting invitation has been forwarded as a normal email in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.