How to open all attachments in bulk in Outlook?
In Outlook, it’s easy to save all attachments in an email with the Save All Attachments feature. However, Outlook does not support to open all attachments in an email. Here, this article will introduce some workarounds to save all attachments firstly, and then open saved attachments in bulk in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
This method will guide you to save all attachments from an email firstly, and then open all saved attachments in bulk. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click to preview the email in the Reading Pane, and then select any one of attachments to activate the Attachment Tools. See screenshot:
2. Please click Attachments > Save All Attachments. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Save All Attachments dialog box, please click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Now the Save All Attachments dialog box comes out. Please select a destination folder where you will save attachments, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Now all attachments are saved into the destination folder. Go to open the destination folder, select all attachments, right click and select Open from the context menu.
Now these attachments will open in bulk.
This method will guide you to save all attachments in one email with Kutools for Outlook’s Detach All (Attachments) feature, and then open all saved attachments in bulk in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, select the email whose attachments you will open, and then click Kutools > Others > Detach All. See screenshot:
2. Click the Yes button in the popping out Detach All dialog box.
Note: If you apply this Detach All (Attachments) feature for the first time, the Browse For Folder dialog box will come out and ask you to specify a destination folder to save all detached attachments.
Now all attachments in the selected email are saved in the destination folder.
3. Please open the destination folder and its subfolder named as subject of selected email, select all attachments in it, right click and click Open from the context menu. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.