How to create a meeting recurring every other day excluding weekends?
Let’s say you want to create a recurring meeting which occurs every other day but excludes all weekends in Outlook, how could you achieve it? This article will introduce a solution for you:
To create a recurring meeting which repeats every other day but excludes weekends in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, please click Home > New Meeting to create a new meeting.
2. Now a blank meeting window is opening, please click Meeting > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. In the popping Appointment Recurrence dialog box, please do as follows:
A. In the Recurrence pattern section, please (1) check the weekly option, (2) specify Recur every 1 week(s) on, and then (3) check every other weekdays, such as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. See screenshot above:
B. Please specify the appointment time and range of recurrence for the meeting series as you need.
C. Click the OK button.
4. Now it returns to the Meeting Series window, please add attendees, subject, location, compose the meeting content, and click the Send button.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.