How to create a contact from signature in an Outlook email?
We frequently get signatures in received emails in Outlook, have you ever tried to create contacts based on these signatures? This article is talking about creating a contact from signature in an email in Outlook.
This method will introduce Kutools for Outlook’s Signature to Contact feature which can help you quickly convert a signature to a contact in Outlook. Please do as follows:
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. In the Mail view, double click to open the email whose signature you will convert to a contact.
2. Now the email is opening in Message window. Please select the signature content, and click Kutools > Signature to Contact. See screenshot:
3. Now the signature content is assigned to corresponding fields in the Create New Contact dialog box, please click the OK button.
Note: If you want to change the content in a field, please click the arrow at the end of the field, and select the proper content from drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Now a new contact is created based on the selected signature. And this contact is opening in the Contact window, please revise and save it. See screenshot:
Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 60-day free tiral no limitation!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.