How to print an Outlook calendar in 15-minute increments?
In an Outlook calendar, even if you have changed the time scale to 15 minutes in the Day view, the time scale will be automatically adjusted to default 30 minutes when printing the calendar. Is there a way to remain the time scale of 15 minutes, and print an Outlook calendar in 15-minute increment? Try below solution:
Please follow below steps to print an Outlook calendar in the daily style with 15-minute increment.
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will print, and click View > Day to show the calendar in the daily view.
2. Right click the time bar at the far left of the calendar, and select 15 Minutes from the context menu. See screenshot:
3. Click File > Print.
4. Go ahead to select the Daily Style option in the Settings section, and click the Print Options button.
4. Now the Print dialog box comes out, please click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
5. Now in the Page Setup dialog box, please select 9:00 AM from the Print from drop down list, select 5:00 PM from the Print to drop down list, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Click the Preview button in the Print dialog box, and then specify a printer and click the Print button to print the selected calendar in 15-minute increment.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.