How to add borders/background for table in Outlook signature?
For example, you created your signature via table in Outlook before, and now you want to edit the table with borders and background, how could you deal with it? This article will guide you to easily get it done.
If you need to edit a table in an Outlook signature with adding borders and backgrounds, please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the new Message window, click Insert > Signature, and select the specified signature whose table you want to edit. See screenshot:
3. Now the signature is inserted into the message body. Please edit it as follows:
A. Add border for an Outlook signature
Select the whole table in the inserted signature, and then click Design > Borders > All borders or other options to add border for the table.
Note: To add custom borders for the table, you can (1) specify the border style by Design > Border Style, (2) configure border color by Design > Pen color, (3) set border width by Design > Line Weight separately, and then (4) click Design > Borders > All borders.
B. Add background color for an Outlook signature
Select the table in the inserted signature, and click Design > Shading, and then specify a background color from the drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Copy the whole signature content in the message body, and click Insert > Signature > Signatures to open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
5. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, go to the E-mail Signature tab and:
(1) Select the specified signature whose table you will change in the Select signature to edit list box;
(2) Clear all content in the Edit signature box, and then paste the signature copied from message body;
(3) Click the OK button.
So far, you have added borders and background for the table in the specified signature. Please close the new email without saving.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.