How to find the next or all available free times for a meeting in Outlook?
When creating a new meeting in Outlook, you need to check each attendee’s time for a proper meeting time, but how do you quickly get the next or all available free times for a meeting? This article will introduce the solution.
To find out the next or all available free time for a new meeting in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, click Home > New Meeting to create a new meeting.
2. In the new Meeting window, click Meeting > Scheduling Assistant. See screenshot:
3. Click the Add Attendees button at the bottom of the window. And then in the Select Attendees and Resources dialog box, please specify attendees in the Required field, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Go ahead to click Options > AutoPick > All People and one Resource to find out the next free time for the new meeting. See screenshot:
(1) For finding out all free times for the new meeting, please click Options > AutoPick > All People and Resources.
(2) Both Outlook 2013 and 2016 support the AutoPick feature.
(3) You can also get all free times for the new meeting in the Suggested times section on the right Room Finder pane. See right screenshot:
5. Compose the meeting and send it.
Note: This method works well for Exchange accounts in Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.