How to find the next or all available free times for a meeting in Outlook?
When creating a new meeting in Outlook, you need to check each attendee’s time for a proper meeting time, but how do you quickly get the next or all available free times for a meeting? This article will introduce the solution.
To find out the next or all available free time for a new meeting in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, click Home > New Meeting to create a new meeting.
2. In the new Meeting window, click Meeting > Scheduling Assistant. See screenshot:
3. Click the Add Attendees button at the bottom of the window. And then in the Select Attendees and Resources dialog box, please specify attendees in the Required field, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Go ahead to click Options > AutoPick > All People and one Resource to find out the next free time for the new meeting. See screenshot:
(1) For finding out all free times for the new meeting, please click Options > AutoPick > All People and Resources.
(2) Both Outlook 2013 and 2016 support the AutoPick feature.
(3) You can also get all free times for the new meeting in the Suggested times section on the right Room Finder pane. See right screenshot:
5. Compose the meeting and send it.
Note: This method works well for Exchange accounts in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.