How to set the default signature in Outlook?
If you have enabled the auto signature in Outlook, the default signature will be added in your new, replying, or forwarding emails automatically. Thus, how could you set the default signature in Outlook? This article will show you the steps in detail.
To set a default signature for a specified email account in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, please click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the new Message window, please click Insert > Signature > Signatures.
3. Now the Signatures and Stationery dialog box pops out. In the Choose default signature section:
(1) Select the specified email account you will set the default signature for from the E-mail account drop down list;
(2) Select the default signature for all new emails from the New Messages drop down list;
(3) Select the default signature for all replying/forwarding emails from the Replies/forwards drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK button to close the dialog box. And then close the new email without saving.
So far, you have set the default signatures for the specified email account. From now on, the default signatures will be inserted automatically when creating, replying, and forwarding emails from the specified email account.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.