How do I add a combobox (similar to above) but have it populate using a script I wrote in Script Editor, which pulls data from an Excel workbook?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Joe,
Below steps may solve your problem.
1. Create a new email, and press Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Application window.
2. Click Insert > UserForm.
3. Drag the Combobox to the new form, right click the new combobox, and select View Code from the context menu. (See below screenshot)
4. Paste the script code into the new window.
5. Save or sent the email as you need.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI develop in VBA and am familiar with coding forms in that manner. My question was regarding the Outlook forms, not VBA forms, that use VBScript. I cannot seem to get any of the VBScript code to work (to tap unbound controls). I use Office 2016; I checked what I believe to be every security setting, but none seem to effect the script code.