How to add, change, or delete a location in the Weather Bar in Outlook?
You may have noticed a Weather Bar is added above calendars since Outlook 2013 as below screenshot shown. Thus, is it able to add more locations or cities for forecasting their weather? And what about changing or deleting the forecast cities? Here, this article will show you the detailed steps to solve them in Outlook.
To add a new forecast location/city in the Weather Bar in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, select any calendar on the Navigation Pane, and click View > Change View > Calendar or Preview. See screenshot:
Note: The Weather Bar does not appear in the List view and Active view of calendars.
2. Click the arrow behind the current forecast city, and select Add Location in the drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Now the original forecast city is replaced with a textbox, please type the new city into the textbox and press the Enter key, and finally select the proper city from the drop down list. See screenshot:
So far, you have added a new forecast city/location in the Weather Bar.
To change the forecast city/location in the Weather Bar, please click the arrow behind the original forecast city, and then select the new one from the drop down list.
To delete a forecast city/location from the Weather Bar, please click the arrow behind the forecast city, move mouse over the city you will remove in the drop down list, and then click the close icon behind it. See screenshot:
(1) The Weather Bar is a new feature since Outlook 2013.
(2) The Weather Bar only shows in Calendar view or Preview view, and you can enable the views by clicking View > Change View > Calendar or Preview in a calendar folder.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.