How to add, change, or delete a location in the Weather Bar in Outlook?
You may have noticed a Weather Bar is added above calendars since Outlook 2013 as below screenshot shown. Thus, is it able to add more locations or cities for forecasting their weather? And what about changing or deleting the forecast cities? Here, this article will show you the detailed steps to solve them in Outlook.
To add a new forecast location/city in the Weather Bar in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, select any calendar on the Navigation Pane, and click View > Change View > Calendar or Preview. See screenshot:
Note: The Weather Bar does not appear in the List view and Active view of calendars.
2. Click the arrow behind the current forecast city, and select Add Location in the drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Now the original forecast city is replaced with a textbox, please type the new city into the textbox and press the Enter key, and finally select the proper city from the drop down list. See screenshot:
So far, you have added a new forecast city/location in the Weather Bar.
To change the forecast city/location in the Weather Bar, please click the arrow behind the original forecast city, and then select the new one from the drop down list.
To delete a forecast city/location from the Weather Bar, please click the arrow behind the forecast city, move mouse over the city you will remove in the drop down list, and then click the close icon behind it. See screenshot:
(1) The Weather Bar is a new feature since Outlook 2013.
(2) The Weather Bar only shows in Calendar view or Preview view, and you can enable the views by clicking View > Change View > Calendar or Preview in a calendar folder.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agojust make it easy so we can understand I do not get it.