How to change the weather temperature unit to Celsius/Fahrenheit in Outlook?
By default, the temperature unit of forecast weather is Fahrenheit in the Weather Bar above Outlook calendars. But some users are familiar to the Celsius (℃), such as 15℃. Here, in this article I will guide you to change the weather temperature unit to Celsius or Fahrenheit easily in Outlook.
To change the temperature unit to Celsius or Fahrenheit in the Weather Bar in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog, please click Calendar in the left bar, go to the Weather section, and check the Celsius option (or Fahrenheit option) as you need. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button.
When returning to the calendar, you will see the temperature unit has been changed to Celsius (or Fahrenheit). See screenshot:
(1) The Weather Bar is a new feature since Outlook 2013.
(2) The Weather Bar only shows in Calendar view or Preview view, and you can enable the views by clicking View > Change View > Calendar or Preview in a calendar folder.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.