How to change the weather temperature unit to Celsius/Fahrenheit in Outlook?
By default, the temperature unit of forecast weather is Fahrenheit in the Weather Bar above Outlook calendars. But some users are familiar to the Celsius, such as 15. Here, in this article I will guide you to change the weather temperature unit to Celsius or Fahrenheit easily in Outlook.
To change the temperature unit to Celsius or Fahrenheit in the Weather Bar in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog, please click Calendar in the left bar, go to the Weather section, and check the Celsius option (or Fahrenheit option) as you need. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button.
When returning to the calendar, you will see the temperature unit has been changed to Celsius (or Fahrenheit). See screenshot:
(1) The Weather Bar is a new feature since Outlook 2013.
(2) The Weather Bar only shows in Calendar view or Preview view, and you can enable the views by clicking View > Change View > Calendar or Preview in a calendar folder.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.