How to print task list with detailed notes in Outlook?
As you know, when you print a task in Outlook, the task will be printed in Memo Style with both of task header and note printed. However, when you print the task list, the task list will be printed in Table Style without notes. Thus, is there any way to print the task list with detailed notes in Outlook? This article will introduce a solutions for you!
This method will guide you to change a task folder’ view with adding the Note column, and then print the task list with detailed notes in the folder. Please do as follows:
1. In the Tasks view, please click to open the task folder where you will the task list with notes, and click View > Change View > Detailed or Simple List. See screenshot:
2. Continue to click View > Add Columns. See screenshot:
3. In the Show Columns dialog box, please do as follows:
(1) Click to select Notes in the Available columns list box;
(2) Click the Add button;
(3) Keep the Notes column selected in the Show these columns in this order list box, and then click the Move Up or Move down button to change its order;
(4) Click the OK button.
4. Now you return to the task folder, the Notes column has been inserted into the Task folder, please change the column widths as you need.
Note: You can change column widths with hovering cursor between two columns, and dragging the mouse to right/left when the cursor changes to a cross.
5. Select all tasks in the task folder, and then click File > Print.
6. And now please specify a printer in the Printer section, select Table Style in the Settings section, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!