To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoHi Kristem,
Select a mail folder firstly, then change the folder view with the same steps.
How to undo dismiss/retrieve reminders in Outlook calendar?
Let’s say you dismiss all reminders in the Reminders Window by mistake in Outlook, and you want to undo dismiss the reminders, is there any way to retrieve them? There is no built-in feature to retrieve dismissed reminders in Outlook, but this article will introduce some tricks to solve the problem in a roundabout way.
- Undo dismiss/retrieve one reminder in Outlook calendar
- Undo dismiss/retrieve multiple reminders in Outlook calendar
- Unshared or remove permission to view Outlook shared calendar
If you want to retrieve one reminder for a specified calendar items, you can add reminder for this calendar items again in Outlook. Please do as follows:
In the Calendar view, (1) click to select the specified calendar item whose reminder you will undo dismiss to activate the Calendar Tools, and then (2) choose a new reminder from the Reminder drop down list in the Options group. See screenshot:
If you want to retrieve multiple dismissed reminders in an Outlook calendar, you need to add the Reminder column into the calendar folder, and then quickly add reminder for each calendar item with one click.
1. In the Calendar view, select the specified calendar folder where you will retrieve multiple dismissed reminders, and click View > Change View > List. See screenshot:
2. Go ahead to click View > Add Columns. See screenshot:
3. In the Show Columns dialog box, please do as below screenshot shown:
(1) Select Reminder in the Available columns list box;
(2) Click the Add button;
(3) Keep the Reminder column selected in the Show these columns in this order list box, and click Move Up or Move Down button to change its order;
(4) Click the OK button.
Now, return to the calendar folder, and you will see the Reminder column is added in the folder.
4. Type the search criteria modified: today into the Instant Search box to quickly find out all calendar items which are modified today.
5. And now click each cell in Reminder column to add reminder for every found calendar item.
Note: This method will add default reminders to all calendar items modified today.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoI'm trying to retrieve a dismissed reminder of an email (vs calendar item) -- is there any way to do that? this works only for calendar reminders but not an email that I set to remember to look at today. If there's a way to do that, I'd really appreciate help. Thank you!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoNot working for me. The content is too old and doesn't match Outlook Office 365. There is no List menu item for calendar view.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Bruno,
In Outlook 365, you can change the view to preview by clicking View > Change View > Preview.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoA little bit complicated... but who cares, it gave me back all my reminders WOW!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI accidentially dismissed all Outlook reminders for today and this was the perfect solution! Thank you very much!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThank you!! (Ass saved!!)
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoGOLD thank you!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoPerfect!!!! Perfectly solved my problem.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThank you for sharing this. I've looked for this solution many times in the past and just gave up on it because I've only ever seen 'Macro' solutions and I'm not going to that length. THIS is the solution. I would be nice if there was a simple "Undo" or CTRL+Z but this will suffice because I've needed this solution for way too long. Thanks again and well documented too!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoModified today [list][*]Modified today [/list]