How to add multiple email addresses for one contact in Outlook?
It’s common to own more than one email addresses in modern times. But how could you add more than one email addresses for contacts in your Outlook? This article will introduce a couple of methods to solve this problem.
This method will guide you to add multiple email addresses for one contact in people view of Outlook 2013/2016. Please do as follows:
1. Open the contact folder containing the specified contact, and change folder view with clicking View > Change View > People.
2. Click the specified contact to preview it in the reading pane, and then click Edit. See screenshot:
3. Click button to add an email box, and type a new email address into it. See screenshot:
(1) For adding the third email address, please repeat this step again.
(2) One contact is entitled to no more than three email addresses in Outlook.
4. Click the Save button at the bottom of the reading pane.
If you want to add multiple email addresses for a new contact or add multiple email addresses for existing contacts in Phone/List/Card view, please do as follows:
1. Open the contact folder, and change its view by clicking View > Change View > Business card / Card / Phone / List as you need. See screenshot:
2. Please create a new contact by clicking Home > New Contact, or open an existing contact by double clicking.
3. In the Contact window, please click arrow beside E-mail field, select E-mail 2 from drop down list, and type the second email address into right box.
Note: For adding the third email address, please click arrow beside E-mail field, select E-mail 3 from drop down list, and type the third email address into the right box.
4. Make other changes as you need, and then click Contact > Save & Close to save the changes.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoAnyone know how to append another email address to a sender list. For example lets say X is a group email id and in that X group A,B,C three email users there . So I want to know can we able to configure outlook 2013 in such a way that if some one wants to send a mail to email id A only then by default same mail should go to A as well as to the group email id X.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoAnyone know how to setup a group that has recipients and their SECONDARY email address as the send to address?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi,
What goal do you want to get? Save recipients in emails as a contact’s secondary email addresses? More detailed information can help you understand and solve your problem quickly! Thank You!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI have multiple email addresses for many of my contacts (I work with teen volunteers and often have their email as well as their parents' email). I would like to know if when I send an email to a mailing list if both emails are mailed or just the primary one?