How to find snoozed reminders in Outlook?
For example, when snoozing a reminder in the Reminder window, the reminder will disappear immediately. Therefore, how could you find out the snoozed reminder? In this article, I will introduce the solution to find snoozed reminders in Outlook.
This method will introduce a VBA to look for all reminders snoozed to Today in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Shift to the Mail view, and press Alt + F11 keys together to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste below VBA code into the new Module window.
VBA: Find snoozed reminders in Outlook
Sub SnoozedReminders() Dim xReminder As Reminder Dim xReminders As Outlook.Reminders Dim xRemItems As String Dim k As Long k = 0 Set xReminders = Outlook.Reminders For Each xReminder In xReminders If ReminderExpired(xReminder) = True Then k = k + 1 xRemItems = xRemItems & k & ": " & xReminder.Caption & vbCr & " Snoozed to " & xReminder.NextReminderDate & vbCr & vbCr End If Next xReminder CreateRemItemsAsEmail "Snoozed RemItems", xRemItems End Sub Function ReminderExpired(Reminder As Outlook.Reminder) As Boolean If (Reminder.OriginalReminderDate <> Reminder.NextReminderDate) Then ReminderExpired = (Reminder.OriginalReminderDate <> Reminder.NextReminderDate) End If End Function Public Sub CreateRemItemsAsEmail(Theme As String, RemItems As String) Dim xSession As Outlook.NameSpace Dim xMailItem As MailItem Dim xInboxFd As Outlook.Folder On Error Resume Next Set xSession = Application.Session Set xInboxFd = xSession.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox) Set xMailItem = xInboxFd.Items.Add("IPM.Mail") With xMailItem .Subject = Theme .body = RemItems .Save .Display End With Set xSession = Nothing Set xInboxFd = Nothing Set xmail = Nothing End Sub
3. Press the F5 key or click the Run button to run this VBA.
Now you can see all reminders snoozed to today are pasted as the message body in a new email. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoThis was so helpful. Thank you.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoWICKED this was helpful thanks!