How to find port number of POP3/IMAP email account in Outlook?
This article is talking about finding out the port numbers of a POP3 or IMAP email account in Outlook.
To find the port numbers of a POP3 or IMAP email account in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Info >Account Settings > Account Settings.
2. In the Account Settings dialog box, please select the specified email account whose port numbers you will find under the Email tab, and click the Change button. See screenshot:
3. In the Change Account dialog box, please click the More Settings button. See screenshot:
4. Now in the opening Internet Email Settings dialog box, please enable the Advanced tab, and you will get both port numbers of incoming server and outgoing server. See screenshot:
5. Close all dialog boxes.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI need a port code
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoNot any more!
Microbrains have changed it
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoIf you need to find out the port number of Outlook.com, below steps can help you:
1. login the Outlook.com on webpage.
2. Click the Setting button (at the right-top corner) > View all Outlook settings (at the bottom of popping out pane).
3. In the Settings window, click Mail > Sync email, and then you will get the POP Port numbers. See the screenshot:
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi Jon,
Thanks for your comment. Could you provide your Outlook version. More Outlook version information will help us to solve your problem personally.