Microbrains have changed it
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIf you need to find out the port number of Outlook.com, below steps can help you:
1. login the Outlook.com on webpage.
2. Click the Setting button (at the right-top corner) > View all Outlook settings (at the bottom of popping out pane).
3. In the Settings window, click Mail > Sync email, and then you will get the POP Port numbers. See the screenshot:
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis screenshot may help you:
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Jon,
Thanks for your comment. Could you provide your Outlook version. More Outlook version information will help us to solve your problem personally.