How to find message ID of an email in Outlook?
This article is talking about looking for the message ID of a specified email in Outlook.
To find the message ID of an email in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Double click to open the specified email whose message ID you are looking for.
2. In the Message window, please click the anchor in the Tags group on the Message tab. See screenshot:
Note: Alternatively, you can also click File > Info > Properties to open the Properties dialog box.
3. In the Properties dialog box, you can find the Message-ID information in the Internet headers box. See screenshot:
4. Close the Properties dialog box and the message window.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.