How to find message ID of an email in Outlook?
This article is talking about looking for the message ID of a specified email in Outlook.
To find the message ID of an email in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Double click to open the specified email whose message ID you are looking for.
2. In the Message window, please click the anchor in the Tags group on the Message tab. See screenshot:
Note: Alternatively, you can also click File > Info > Properties to open the Properties dialog box.
3. In the Properties dialog box, you can find the Message-ID information in the Internet headers box. See screenshot:
4. Close the Properties dialog box and the message window.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.