How to create a poll in Outlook?
The poll is a very good way to get others’ options in our daily work. Actually, you can also send your poll via email in Outlook. Here, this article will guide you to create and send an email with a poll in Outlook.
You can create and send an email with a poll in Outlook as follows:
1. Click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the new message window, please click Options > Use Voting Buttons > Custom. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Properties dialog box, please check the Use voting buttons option, type your pull options in the right box, and then close the dialog box. See screenshot:
Note: Please separate the pull options with a semicolon.
4. Now you return to the message window, please compose it as you need, and then click the Send button.
Note: When recipients receive this email will poll, they will see the information of “This message includes voting buttons. Click Here to vote.” in the message bar. Click the information, recipients can vote directly. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.