How to create a poll in Outlook?
The poll is a very good way to get others’ options in our daily work. Actually, you can also send your poll via email in Outlook. Here, this article will guide you to create and send an email with a poll in Outlook.
You can create and send an email with a poll in Outlook as follows:
1. Click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the new message window, please click Options > Use Voting Buttons > Custom. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Properties dialog box, please check the Use voting buttons option, type your pull options in the right box, and then close the dialog box. See screenshot:
Note: Please separate the pull options with a semicolon.
4. Now you return to the message window, please compose it as you need, and then click the Send button.
Note: When recipients receive this email will poll, they will see the information of “This message includes voting buttons. Click Here to vote.” in the message bar. Click the information, recipients can vote directly. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agotry out https://rakul.com - this email functionality is already included there