How to copy all attachments from multiple emails to a new email in Outlook？
In general, it’s easy to copy attachments from one email to another with copying and pasting in Outlook. But how about copying attachments from multiple emails to a new one? This article will introduce the solutions for you.
This article will introduce a VBA to quickly copy all attachments from multiple emails to a new one in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Select multiple emails whose attachments you will copy, and press Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
Note: Holding Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails with clicking them one by one; holding Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails with clicking the first one and the last one.
2. Click Insert > Module, and then paste below VBA code into the new Module window.
VBA: Copy all attachments from multiple emails to a new one
Sub NewEmailInsertAttachmentsName() Dim xSelection As Outlook.Selection Dim xMailItem As Outlook.MailItem Dim xAttachment As Outlook.Attachment Dim xFSO As Object Dim xFldPath As String Dim xFilePath As String Dim xNewMail As Outlook.MailItem On Error Resume Next Set xSelection = Outlook.Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection Set xNewMail = Outlook.Application.CreateItem(olMailItem) Set xFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") xFldPath = xFSO.GetSpecialFolder(2).Path & "\MyAttachments" If xFSO.FolderExists(xFldPath) = False Then xFSO.CreateFolder (xFldPath) End If For Each xMailItem In xSelection For Each xAttachment In xMailItem.Attachments xFilePath = xFldPath & "\" & xAttachment.FileName xAttachment.SaveAsFile (xFilePath) xNewMail.Attachments.Add (xFilePath) xFSO.DeleteFile (xFilePath) Next Next xFSO.GetFolder(xFldPath).Delete xNewMail.Display End Sub
3. Press F5 key or the Run button to run this VBA.
Now you will see all attachments are copied from the selected emails, and pasted into a new email.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Reply with Attachment feature to easily copy all attachments from an email to its replying email in Outlook. Please do as follows:
Select the email you will reply, and click Kutools > Reply with Attachment > Reply with Attachment. See screenshot:
Now you will see all attachments are copied to the replying email automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.