How to copy all attachments from multiple emails to a new email in Outlook？
In general, it’s easy to copy attachments from one email to another with copying and pasting in Outlook. But how about copying attachments from multiple emails to a new one? This article will introduce the solutions for you.
This article will introduce a VBA to quickly copy all attachments from multiple emails to a new one in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Select multiple emails whose attachments you will copy, and press Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
Note: Holding Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails with clicking them one by one; holding Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails with clicking the first one and the last one.
2. Click Insert > Module, and then paste below VBA code into the new Module window.
VBA: Copy all attachments from multiple emails to a new one
Sub NewEmailInsertAttachmentsName() Dim xSelection As Outlook.Selection Dim xMailItem As Outlook.MailItem Dim xAttachment As Outlook.Attachment Dim xFSO As Object Dim xFldPath As String Dim xFilePath As String Dim xNewMail As Outlook.MailItem On Error Resume Next Set xSelection = Outlook.Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection Set xNewMail = Outlook.Application.CreateItem(olMailItem) Set xFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") xFldPath = xFSO.GetSpecialFolder(2).Path & "\MyAttachments" If xFSO.FolderExists(xFldPath) = False Then xFSO.CreateFolder (xFldPath) End If For Each xMailItem In xSelection For Each xAttachment In xMailItem.Attachments xFilePath = xFldPath & "\" & xAttachment.FileName xAttachment.SaveAsFile (xFilePath) xNewMail.Attachments.Add (xFilePath) xFSO.DeleteFile (xFilePath) Next Next xFSO.GetFolder(xFldPath).Delete xNewMail.Display End Sub
3. Press F5 key or the Run button to run this VBA.
Now you will see all attachments are copied from the selected emails, and pasted into a new email.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Reply with Attachment feature to easily copy all attachments from an email to its replying email in Outlook. Please do as follows:
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
Select the email you will reply, and click Kutools > Reply with Attachment > Reply with Attachment. See screenshot:
Now you will see all attachments are copied to the replying email automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.